Season 2 starts on February 11.
- 11 February 2021:Why Charities Shouldn't Bother with Royal Patrons
- 25 February 2021: Royals and Republicans in the Netherlands
- 11 March 2021: Louise Cooper on Royals, Class and the Cost of Monarchy
- 25 March 2021: Secularism and Republicanism
- 29 April 2021: How modern can a monarchy be? with Tanya Gold
More episodes to be announced.
Each season we invite a variety of guests to discuss different issues relevant to the campaign, including the constitution, reason why we want a republic, royal funding, new books that have come out and much more. Join podcast host Graham Smith for all the latest chat on iTunes, Spotify or Cast.com.
(l-r: Kevin Maguire, Tanya Gold, Graham Smith, Jenny Hocking and Norman Baker)
Do you like this page?