Can I complain to someone if I’m not happy about how you’ve used my data?

Wed, 2017-11-22 16:32 -- Anonymous
  • Of course.  If for any reason you feel Republic has not respected your rights in relation to the retention or use of your data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner.  You can find their website at  Republic would urge you to contact us in the first instance and we will do all we can to satisfy any concerns or demands you have relating to your data.
  • To complain to Republic email or write to Republic, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
Really stupid way to sort these: